|Law school matching|
|Law School Rankings|
|Law School Search|
|FREE Law School Outlines|
|Click the nut|
Rochester Ideas, LLC
B. By mail:
5. Parental Guidance is Required For Minors. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Therefore, children under the age of 18 (“minors”) are not eligible to use this Website or our services without the direct supervision of a parent, guardian or as permitted under Title XIII of the United State Code – Children’s Online Privacy Protection Section 1303, (Regulation of Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices in connection with the collection and use of personal information from and about children on the internet). In addition, we ask that minors do not submit any personal information on Website or to RI. Parents or guardians that supervise a minor while using this Website assume full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information submitted on behalf of the minor and the responses to information provided through Website for the minor.
B. Web Beacons. We also may use a Web Beacon to collect non-personal information about our users. A Web Beacon (also known as a pixel tag or a clear GIF) is used in combination with Cookies, and is often used as a transparent graphic image that is placed on a website or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending an e-mail. When the HTML code for the Web beacon points to a website to retrieve the image, at the same time it can pass along information such as the IP address of the computer that retrieved the image, the time the Web beacon was viewed and for how long, the type of browser that retrieved the image and previously set Cookie values.
The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our site (“traffic”) and how many of our users are using or visiting the websites of our advertisers and sponsors. Web Beacons also helps us monitor how many people open our emails.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
7. Personal Information Collected From Registered Users of Website. We collect personal information such as name, address, email address, date of birth when you register with the Website. We use this personal information that you provided upon registration to send you emails, enhance our services, fulfill your requests for products or information, and to personalize your experience while using Website.
B. Public Forums and Message Boards. Website offers as a service to users, public forums, message boards, chat rooms and other public forums where users can share information, request or give advice from the public or from expert users. Website wants its users to know that any personal or medical information shared in our forum, chat room, or message board, is by design open to the public and is not private or secure. Therefore users should carefully consider whether to disclose their personally identifiable information in any public forum. Users are to note that as with any public forum on the internet, information posted by users on Website may also appear in third-party search engines like Google, Bing, Mozilla, Yahoo, MSN etc.
8. Complaints or Canceling your Registration. If you have a complaint or comment, please direct it to the email address or mailing address listed in number 3 above. Your complaint will be responded to within 48 hours by phone or email or 5 – 7 business days if by U.S. Mail. If you desire to cancel your registration and remove your personal information, then please mail your request to the address listed in number 3 above and your request will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of your request. Users that cancel their registration can remove their personal information, but it may not be technologically possible to remove each and every record or post made by user from our servers.
9. Offer Products or Services. We may from time to time approach you regarding products, services, and other information, or offers, which we feel, based on your Personal Information, may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, you can contact us in the manner provided above.
10. Required Disclosure of your Personal Information. We may only release personally identifiable or personal information to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property or defend or assert legal rights. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
11. Credit Cards. Currently, Website does not accept or use credit card processing; however, we may use such services in the future.
12. Surveys or Contests. From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor Website traffic, and to improve or personalize the Website as appropriate. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties.
13. Public Forums. Website provides users with chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and that you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
14. Interactive Services. Neither RI, nor its affiliates, are liable for information posted in interactive areas. RI may provide interactive areas to enhance the user experience and to build a healthy community around our website or its products and services. Each user acknowledges that should he or she participate in such interactive areas, the information you voluntarily post about yourself and third parties in such areas might be accessed, collected and used by third parties outside of our website, and may also be distributed to others for the purposes of advertising or other related purposes.
In addition, you may not post any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, slanderous, or otherwise illegal material, or any material which infringes any third-party copyrights or other intellectual property rights on any areas of our website. Violators will be subject to termination of use and possible legal action, and hereby consent to hold the RI and its Affiliates harmless. Although the website employs security technology, it cannot guarantee complete security in user’s private information. As a result, RI and its Affiliates will not be held liable for any users or other visitor's disclosure of personal information on the website or any other website RI operates.
15. Security. Our Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. User information is stored on servers protected by firewall, system-level, and database-level security.
Only those employees of RI who require access to data concerning users are granted access to the data (e.g., marketing product managers, system administrators, customer service representatives, and engineering personnel). Access to user data by employees is further limited by being solely available through a dedicated administrative interface and through use of a restricted user ID and password. In addition, every employee of RI is required to sign RI’s standard Nondisclosure Agreement, which requires employees to keep user data confidential. RI’s internal website security policies are reviewed and revised on a regular basis.
17. User’s Acceptance. Personal information, which users have voluntarily entered, is delivered electronically to servers located in the United States. By using this Website, you consent to the transfer of this data and to RI’s use of such data as outlined in this policy.
18. Business Transitions. In the event that RI makes business transition, such as becoming part of a merger, acquisition by another organization, or distribution of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. If such a transition occurs, you will be notified on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Last Updated 12/11/09
Copyright 2006 - 2009 Rochester Ideas, LLC. All rights reserved
Attorney jobs listings and sites with attorney salary information, attorney job search functions, and salaries by law firm.
Law school rankings show how competitive your lsat scores would be at top law schools in the US.
Law school admissions advice is available both at the LSAT forum and throughout the pre-law section, including LSAT prep options, law school personal statement help, LSAT score distributions and law school bar exam pass rates.
|Re:anonymous tip - criminal charge|
wetyj 16-02-12 06:43
habbaspilaw1 08-02-12 04:33
timeless 31-01-12 07:06
|Kobe Bryant to break the record was the...|
Salessessdfsd 29-01-12 04:18
|Re:no fault question|
Dingo 08-01-12 23:22
|Temporary US residence & w-2|
Jackie 08-01-12 23:12