Page 1 of 4
Alabama State Bar
415 Dexter Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
- 12 total hours per calendar year of CLE.
- 1 hour of which must be a mandatory ethics/professionalism course.
Alaska Bar Association
550 W. 7th Ave., Ste. 1900
Anchorage, AK 99501
- 3 hours of mandatory ethics (ECLE) per year.
- 9 additional hours of voluntary CLE (VCLE) are encouraged.
- Annual reporting requirements for both ECLE and VCLE hours .
- Reporting deadline is December 31st.
State Bar of Arizona
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85016-6288
- 15 hours per calendar year which must include 3 hours of ethics/professional responsibility, professionalism, substance abuse, or ADR.
- Reporting date is September 15th.
Supreme Court of Arkansas
Office of Professional Programs
625 Marshall Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
(501) 374-1853 Fax
- 12 hours per year including 1 hour of legal ethics.
- Reporting date is June 30th.
Office of Certification
The State Bar of California
180 Howard Street, 8th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
- 25 hours over 3-year period including 4 hours of legal ethics; 1 hour substance abuse and 1 hour elimination of bias in the profession.
- Reporting date is January 31st .
Colorado Supreme Court
Board of Continuing Legal & Judicial Education
1560 Broadway, Suite 1820
Denver, CO 80202
- 45 hours over 3-year period including 7 hours legal ethics, professionalism.
- Reporting date is anytime within 3 year period.
Connecticut Bar Association
30 Bank Street
PO Box 350
New Britain, CT 06050-0350
Commission on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of Delaware
Carvel State Office Building
820 N. French Street, 11th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801-3545
- 24 hours over 2-year period including 4 hours Enhanced Ethics, Fundamentals of Law 3-day series for new admittees (within 4 years of admission).
- Reporting date is December 31st.
Legal Specialization & Education Department
The Florida Bar
650 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300
(850) 561-5660 Fax
- 30 hours over 3-year period including 5hours legal ethics, professionalism, substance abuse, or mental illness awareness; basic skills course for newly admitted attorneys.
- Reporting date is assigned monthly every 3 years.
Georgia Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency
104 Marietta Street, NW Ste. 100
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 527-8717 Fax
- 12 hours per year including 1 hour legal ethics, professionalism, basic skills within 1st 2 years, ADR 3 hours one time only.
- Reporting date is January 31st.